The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

stock auto first gen goes 10's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GS-T_Newboost

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2007
Savannah, Georgia
I rember seeing a close to stock auto awd 1st gen goes high 10's. I have searched the fourms and cant find anything. Any help will be appericated

Stock motor or trans? LeesGSX did this with one of my wife's old cars several years ago on the stock trans. The motor was FAR from stock.

This was stock motor and trans and I read the thread about 4-5 months ago. I saw it on here I just cant find it now. I was a stock 90-91 auto with free mods and a mbc and a few more small things and it went high 10's. I just wont to show a few buddys at work. HONDA guys LOL I guess thats what you get working at honda LOL.

These guys use the "blue wire" mod for 100% line pressure shifts. Look into to the Roadsurge shiftbox which does this and is pretty simple to install.
RoadSurge.com
When my car was auto, I was using this methond
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...iews/286205-diy-1g-clutchless-manual-mod.html

I would recommend an upgraded trans cooler for spirited driving.
For a little extra, I would get a Translab shift kit and end clutch kit. All can be found here:
IPT Performance Transmissions Torque Converters and Transmission Parts for Ford, GM, Chrysler, and Import vehicles

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back