The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Stock and aftermarket oil pressure gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishnish

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2011
Modesto, California
Hey guys so I just got new gauges to fill out my pillar pod which fits 3 gauges. All of them are the Halo Prosport gauges. One is an oil pressure gauge. My question is if I'd be able to use both the stock oil pressure gauge and aftermarket oil pressure gauge at the same time. I don't like having anything in my car not work it would just make it look cheapy LOL hard to explain but it's just a problem I have with my car. So does anyone know if this could be done? I've searched around a bit but haven't found any direct answers on the subject.

Yes it can be done. I did it a year ago or so.

You will need an SS line to install where the factory sender is now. Then mount a T on the other end of the SS line and install both senders on the T. They are both 1/8in NPT IIRC, same as the hole you will be using for the SS line into the OFH.

Yes it can be done. I did it a year ago or so.

You will need an SS line to install where the factory sender is now. Then mount a T on the other end of the SS line and install both senders on the T. They are both 1/8in NPT IIRC, same as the hole you will be using for the SS line into the OFH.

Thanks for the reply. I saw this on there website and was wondering if it would be a good option:

Oil filter adaptor plate-Sandwich adaptor Plate -Prosport Gauges

What do you think?

I wouldn't. It would leak after awhile.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back