The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

STM Tax Return Sales now online!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
W2s arrived last week, which has officially marked the beginning of Tax return season!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It is similar to our last sale at the moment, but we are going to change around some of the items. Some items will be coming off when stock runs out, and we should be adding a few items over the next few weeks!

Any other parts you are looking for, send me a PM or give us a call and we should be able to work some package deals!

585-226-8226

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

Get spark covers finished? ;)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks brian!

Not yet. We did get the raw covers in finally. Currently polishing them, then they go to annodizing, then laser Etching and they will be ready after that!

Are you doing this sale only for stm parts or on anything you can get? Thanks.

The sale is alot of our STM parts, along with some other items on there.

If there are other parts you are looking at, send me your list and I will see what kind of pricing I can do!

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

Sweet I was going to get a fuel pump rewire kit anyways this week. Now I find out I can get a few bucks off, nice!! Also I wasn't even planning on getting a master to slave line but how can I pass it up for the price!

Ordering a stainless master to slave line for now(hope they load it with stickers, I love stickers haha)

Probably going to order more once I get some more loot :D

I ordered a tank to rail kit so far, excited to see what else goes on sale in the upcoming weeks.

Sweet I was going to get a fuel pump rewire kit anyways this week. Now I find out I can get a few bucks off, nice!! Also I wasn't even planning on getting a master to slave line but how can I pass it up for the price!

:hellyeah:

Brian, good price for the walbro 450?

And thats compadable with race gas also right?

Yup, it should work with pump gas, race gas, and E85.
I will figure out pricing and shipping options and send you a PM!

Ordering a stainless master to slave line for now(hope they load it with stickers, I love stickers haha)
Probably going to order more once I get some more loot :D

Let us know when you need more parts and we can get you all set!

I ordered a tank to rail kit so far, excited to see what else goes on sale in the upcoming weeks.

I will try and keep everyone updated with additions!

How long is this sale lasting? Just don't want to miss out on the deals :hellyeah:

It should be going on through Tax Season, but we may remove items, and add others depending stock etc.

-Brian Gleason

Got my order today and it was missing the fuel filter.. Sent you guys an email hoping to get a response soon.

I am interested in your dump o2 housing, do you have any pics of it installed? My junk ebay one was touching my lower intercooler pipe coming off the turbo and blowing hot exhaust gas all over it.

Wanna add that 450 to my order? With a -8 and -6AN steel weld in bung :) And what ever is needed to install when replacing a 255 with an install kit already used?

Im interested in the exact same as Kyle!! Id like to use a -8an feed and -6an return on my stock fuel sending unit. So i need whatever would be required for that as well as needing a wally 450 with whatever is needed to install it in my 2g also :thumb:

Thanks,
Matt Wilson

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back