The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

STM Tax Return Sale !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
Tax Return time is upon us, so we have started a Tax Return for some extra deals on some of our STM parts!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/STM/daily_specials.htm

If there are any other parts you are also looking at, give me a call, or send me over a list and we should be able to work out some deals or price match if needed!

585-226-8226

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Currently still running sales, and we are open today! ( Presidents day! )

Give us a call or send me any PMs for items you need!

585-226-8226

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

2g 12 short route fmic. Can I do 3 inch piping all around???

I saw you have the conversion for evo but will it work on 1g? i can move the bracket and reweld it or whatever, full service over here just want to make the brembos work and aparently NO ONE has brembos on the back of a 1g from what i can speculate, so gotta figure this out to make it happen for more people. thanks

Supertech exhaust valves?

As of now, I think I managed to get all the PMs sent and replied. Sorry for the wait. I've gotten abit behind over the weekend from orders / phones/ and emails!

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Just got my shipment in, still waiting on my half rad short route upper stm coupler, but worth the wait great quality parts AWESOME customer service and quick delivery. Love the new beanie guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back