The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

STM: new product release! 2g AWD SS catbacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unfortunately, I cant weld. I'd have to buy it from someone who can make it for me. My apex grand sport exhaust is 48lbs. Eeeek
Wow, i believe stock is about 48.5 lbs from memory, im aure someone you know can help you out,

A good 1mm walled ss system will save youbalot of weight, and if you can have zero mufflers or resonators even better! I hav nothing, just V bands and thats it!!!

I have this exhaust but haven't started my car yet. I should be starting it tomorrow and I'm super excited. It looks so good and fits mint!!!!

damn man whats up with all the evo and 2G parts no love for the 1g guys?

Bring me a 1G and ill spread the love. We dont have access to one to build parts on, but would be more than happy to do so if someone brought us a car.

-Austin@STM

well im in cali ill tell you what ill ship my car to you guys so you guys can test fit and make parts but after all done i get to keep the parts on my car when you guys are done DEAL? LOL

Brian! You're in serious trouble then. I have 3 1gs half an hour away from you. I won't let you guys work on the white GSX otherwise I'll be wiping the drool off the interior everywhere from Cory and Emery.

I have a green 93 gsx you guys can do whatever you want with for 1k. runs and drives.. just needs love. has a broken windshield though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back