The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

STM 'In Stock' Sales!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ARP L19 Headstuds
7-bolt -> $210 shipped!
6-bolt -> $250 shipped!

AEM UEGO Digital Wideband
$190 shipped!

DSM ProClassic Oil Cooler Kit
1G and 2G , Standard core kits
$245 shipped!

STM Tank To Rail kit! -6AN
$230 shipped!
For the first time in along time, We have everything in stock to make these kits!

STM Fuel Return kit
Mini Regulator -> $230 shipped!
Standard Regulator -> $225 shipped!
All colors currently in stock!

Anything else you need, send me a PM! or give me a call
585-226-8226

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

Last edited:
Hey brian, curious why the price difference in the L19's?

Also can you hook it up with a set of all those little tank to rail hose holders? I have everything for my own tank to rail kit but not sure where to get those clamps for the underbody also dont know how many I'd need. :thumb:

This is for -8 feed -6 return

There called adel clamps. Hardware stores should have them. But STM looks like the use aviation grade clamps.

Hey brian, curious why the price difference in the L19's?

Also can you hook it up with a set of all those little tank to rail hose holders? I have everything for my own tank to rail kit but not sure where to get those clamps for the underbody also dont know how many I'd need. :thumb:

This is for -8 feed -6 return

I will send you a PM for pricing on those !

The 7 bolt ARP's are mass produced compared the 6 bolt studs would be my guess.

You are correct. The 7-bolts are mass produced compared to the 6-bolts so the pricing is alot less.

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

Is this sale still good? I've been looking to get my hands on a Fluidampr damper but the asking prices everywhere I look are insane. If it is still $279 or less, I'll be more than happy to buy it from you.

I was also was wondering if this sale was still going on? I want the Fluidampr damper

Brian I order some items from you guys this week I just want to thank you guys for the efforts you put forth in communication and customer service Keep up the good work it really benefit all of us on the forums:cool:

Added oil cooler kits with the Standard size core to this sale!

Brian I order some items from you guys this week I just want to thank you guys for the efforts you put forth in communication and customer service Keep up the good work it really benefit all of us on the forums:cool:

Thanks for the compliment!

Anything you need, send me a PM anytime!

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back