The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

STM Contact Information! And new website coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63 girl

Supporting Vendor
Apr 22, 2006
Rochester, New_York
We have been receiving a few complaints that emails aren't coming through. I know through the years we have had employees come and go, and I know there were a lot of email addresses out there.

We don't want anyone left hanging!

These are the best contacts to use for sales inquiries:

Brian: [email protected]
Jeremy: [email protected]

Shipping questions:
[email protected]

I don't do sales or shipping, but if you need anything pertaining to the business, new products, vendor products, high-res STM product photos, STM graphics, or if you saw a photo I took of your car and you want it... feel free to email me!

[email protected]

When in doubt... just give us a call! 585-226-8226

We are also working on a new website layout as well to help organize our categories. We have outgrown the current layout, so we should have that up by the end of the week!

Thanks for your support!

And in other news, we are looking for an extra sales guy or gal! Email me!

-Shawna

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the new website! Just make sure there's a nice comfy bay for my DSM when the snow goes away. :thumb:

Looking foward to the new site too, got some more stuff for the 1g lovers?

Site looks good from what I have seen thus far!

We will probably have some various new parts up once the site redesign is done. That is the main priority before adding much of anything else.

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back