The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

STM BOOST reward points question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams Realized

5+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Seattle, Washington
I am trying to finish ordering the last few parts from my favorite DSM parts website for my Holset HX35 install in a couple weeks and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to use the BOOST rewards. No matter what web browser I use the red star does not appear in the lower right corner. I have also switched devices mobile vs laptop vs desktop and still no luck.

Has anyone else had issues with this or success- Is there a secret way to view/manage them I am not savvy to?

I have contacted them about it and wait to here back, but I am impatient.

Update: Holy cow they are fast. If anyone else has been having issues with this apparently it is on their web developers end and working as quickly as they can to fix it.

I just call them up and tell them what order it is and they have always taken great care of me. I've spent a grand or 2 or 3 or 4 or....but really they are always great on the phone if I have any issue. I have negotiated before also. 5 stars from me. :thumb:

They really are great. They have helped me with technical questions a few times. I hear one of their mechanics is something of a DSM hoarder.

They emailed my boost rewards very promptly. 5/5 spent way too much money on that site

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back