The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

STM additional Tax Return Sales now through 1/31 !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
In addition to our Tax Return sales ( which you can find online here ), we have some additional specials that we will be running for a limited time this week while supplies last!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

GSC everything! Cams, lifters, valves. Anything in stock!
PM me for pricing !

Discounts on any In-Stock MISHIMOTO products. Radiators, Coolant hoses, FANs.
PM me with what you are looking for any I can get pricing!

Fluidampr Crank Pulley 90-99 DSM
$312 shipped!

ACL Bearings!
5% off any ACL Bearing set you need!

PM me or give us a call so we can figure out pricing and any package deals you might need!

585-226-8226

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

I know it is probably the latest version, but is the fuildampr pulley the new version that doesn't require different fasteners to be bolted on? I read a couple threads that said there were two versions of it. Thanks!

No, the new ones will go on using oem hardware. Lolk at the thread 600hp crank pulley

It waa a few years ago they had thia issue, and i doubt stm has a few year old invintory if these.

Mine was actually drop shipped directly from fluidamper so that says STM 100% doesn't have old stock.

No, the new ones will go on using oem hardware. Lolk at the thread 600hp crank pulley

It waa a few years ago they had thia issue, and i doubt stm has a few year old invintory if these.

Mine was actually drop shipped directly from fluidamper so that says STM 100% doesn't have old stock.

I did see that thread and I'm almost 100% sure they wouldn't have old inventory like that but I just wanted to make sure before I spent $312 for one and not have to worry about running to the store and needing different fasteners. Thanks for the reply!

I know it is probably the latest version, but is the fuildampr pulley the new version that doesn't require different fasteners to be bolted on? I read a couple threads that said there were two versions of it. Thanks!

Correct. It should go on with OEM Hardware. Our distributors have run out and restocked these probably 100+ times over the past 1-2 years so its all new inventory!

-Brian Gleason
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

I asked earlier about the 90-99 fluidampr and then got busy and never ordered it. Is this still on sale? I went on the website and saw it was $325 there. Thanks!

I asked earlier about the 90-99 fluidampr and then got busy and never ordered it. Is this still on sale? I went on the website and saw it was $325 there. Thanks!

Same here. Didn't get a response to a pm I replied to.

It depends when I quoted you the pricing. Was it before this sale, or was it the pricing that is posted in this sale?

Fluidampr raised their pricing this year, so any old quotes before the price rise won't be valid anymore. PM me the pricing I originally quoted and I will see what we can do on it.

The $312 listed on this sale price, is STILL VALID and ON SALE! Just give me a call if you want to order it!

GSC cams s2 perfered or what ever you recemond, going on a forged 2.4. GSC Springs retainers seats and locks GSC Lifters.
Thanks
I was the guy that just ordered all the Brad Penn oil LOL

gsc s1 dsm cams shipped to 21601

Same here. Didn't get a response to a pm I replied to.

working on some PMs now.

-Brian

Bump for a good sale :cool:

GSC cams s2 perfered or what ever you recemond, going on a forged 2.4.

This is from Wingz Performance:

2.4LR setup, GTX3582R, and E85 setup. I have gone through both cams for testing purposes.

GSC S2:
- better mid-range with 30-40 more torque over S3
- spooled 100-300RPM's sooner
- makes 20-40 hp less than S3's pending where you measure from 6000RPM to 9000RPM's

GSC S3:
- sacrific spool up and torque so will suffer mid-range power loss
- crazy top end gains from peak torque to redline

Idle and drivability are the same with both cams. If I didn't build a 2.4 long rod for high revs, I would have stayed with S2. I'm happy with both cams to be honest. Car is making 700whp/580wtq @34-35PSI as it sits with S3's.

It depends when I quoted you the pricing. Was it before this sale, or was it the pricing that is posted in this sale?

Fluidampr raised their pricing this year, so any old quotes before the price rise won't be valid anymore. PM me the pricing I originally quoted and I will see what we can do on it.

The $312 listed on this sale price, is STILL VALID and ON SALE! Just give me a call if you want to order it!

working on some PMs now.

-Brian

Ok, Thank you! I tried calling a couple times today and there was no answer to the phone call. I will try again tomorrow.

Just called an ordered, Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back