The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

stl area familiar with tuning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camsmurdered2g

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2011
Alton, Illinois
I have a 91 gsx that is running an ostrich 2.0. I havent downloaded any software but was wondering if anyone is the area had any experience with jackal or protuning? If so let me know I would love if someone could show me the ropes.

I have friend that tuned my car with Jakal who is really good with it and lives in Hamal IL. Not too far from the St. Louis area. Shoot me a PM if you want me to contact him to see if he can tune your car.

Yea jackal is what I was looking at the most considering it is for exactly what im running.im not ready this exact moment for it but soon I should be ready.

So are you running a base tune right now? I'm actually going to be moving back up to belleville IL pretty soon for a new job, so I'll be in the area if you need any help/ spare parts. I'm on gatewaydsm.org as is the guy who tuned my car.

By the way, how did you get a red reputation block? Just curious because I haven't seen many people with that before?

Last edited:
Still interested in this. Sorry it took be 3 months to reply LOL. Just downloaded tapatalk.

Im running whatever tune was on there before. The bad rep was because i had deleted my 3rd brake light and some dude got all butthurt when i recommended someone else do it to clean up the look of their car because apparently it is illegal? Idk. Anyway thats that LOL.

edeclpse92: You talking about Jorden? "Onewhite"? I just spoke with him yesterday for the first time. Just from talking to him i can tell you he KNOWS his shit, OP. If i needed help tuning i wouldnt hesitate to go to him. We never talked $ so im not sure what his rates are. Hes a really nice and knowledgeable guy though. Not sure if hes on tuners.... Anyway.
Go to gatewaydsm.org, his username is onewhite. He responded to me pretty quickwhen i pm'd him.

Jordan White hand is onewhite. This is who you want to speak to who is local enough to tune your car on Jackel and tunerstudio. In fact I believe he may have worked on that car before you got it. The man before selling his DSM was making upwards of 600hp. Not sure how active he is on the Forums, but fid his user account and send him a message.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back