The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Still not squared away.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnough

10+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2011
Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
Looks likes mods deleted my post about Richard? I bumped it so that on public record it shows he still is not paid off. It's been 6+ months and frankly I'm tired of waiting. I have not been pushy and have been more patient than anybody I know would have been. $120 is a lot to owe to a stranger. I don't know his profile to send a PM (due to deletion) and last I knew his phone was off so calling him does nothing. Showing up to a house uninvited isn't usually a good idea. This is currently my only option of contact and if he does not intend to ever pay me the dsm community needs to be aware of the situation.

I'll take monthly payments, whatever works just as long as it's in my hand.

I think we all know the feeling of being ripped off...

I did a 2gb swap for a solider at Fort Lewis on a grey Eclipse. Did a great job for him and let him take his car a couple days early. We even detailed this guys car in appreciation of his service. In the end he changed his phone number and stiffed me for $250.

Live and Learn

Looks likes mods deleted my post about Richard? I bumped it so that on public record it shows he still is not paid off. It's been 6+ months and frankly I'm tired of waiting. I have not been pushy and have been more patient than anybody I know would have been. $120 is a lot to owe to a stranger. I don't know his profile to send a PM (due to deletion) and last I knew his phone was off so calling him does nothing. Showing up to a house uninvited isn't usually a good idea. This is currently my only option of contact and if he does not intend to ever pay me the dsm community needs to be aware of the situation.

I'll take monthly payments, whatever works just as long as it's in my hand.

i remember this thread. you know deepenough, he did say stop by in the other thread.. id just do that he said he was going through family issues so who knows but yeah he should pay you back.. thats effed up.

I think we all know the feeling of being ripped off...

I did a 2gb swap for a solider at Fort Lewis on a grey Eclipse. Did a great job for him and let him take his car a couple days early. We even detailed this guys car in appreciation of his service. In the end he changed his phone number and stiffed me for $250.

Live and Learn

alex, that is ####ED UP!OMG people are tools... you do great work, i dont understand how someone can just steal from a shop, especially when you go out of your way to detail his car in appreciation of his service to the country... guess some army guys are douche bags. karma will get him when hes on duty.

i appreciate all the work you are doing on my dsm, i know its been a rusty bi*** but someday ill get all new bolts and shit :rolleyes:

We don't need another one of these threads here. There's a good reason why the first thread went away. Not only was it 100% useless after you edited out the entire first post and replaced it with "pending", but we don't even allow complaints and other transaction related info to be posted in the forum anyway. It has nothing to do with this forum, so please keep that business off the forum.

This thread will not generate you a refund. If you want your money back, you need to confront him or use another avenue. if you want to warn others of your bad transaction, then use the feedback feature just like everyone else.

Do not start another thread here about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back