1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Still not squared away.

Posted by DeepEnough, Jan 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. DeepEnough

DeepEnough Probationary Member

Joined May 10, 2011
    Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
    Looks likes mods deleted my post about Richard? I bumped it so that on public record it shows he still is not paid off. It's been 6+ months and frankly I'm tired of waiting. I have not been pushy and have been more patient than anybody I know would have been. $120 is a lot to owe to a stranger. I don't know his profile to send a PM (due to deletion) and last I knew his phone was off so calling him does nothing. Showing up to a house uninvited isn't usually a good idea. This is currently my only option of contact and if he does not intend to ever pay me the dsm community needs to be aware of the situation.

I'll take monthly payments, whatever works just as long as it's in my hand.

2. gtrej01

gtrej01 Proven Member

Joined Dec 13, 2010
    Granger, Washington
    Take him to small claims and include interest for the amount owed.

824  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    12.533 @ 111.860 · 2G DSM
  3. layzie12g

layzie12g Proven Member

Joined Jan 7, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    I think we all know the feeling of being ripped off...

I did a 2gb swap for a solider at Fort Lewis on a grey Eclipse. Did a great job for him and let him take his car a couple days early. We even detailed this guys car in appreciation of his service. In the end he changed his phone number and stiffed me for $250.

Live and Learn

360  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    12.257 @ 115.730 · 2G DSM
  4. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Proven Member

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    i remember this thread. you know deepenough, he did say stop by in the other thread.. id just do that he said he was going through family issues so who knows but yeah he should pay you back.. thats effed up.

alex, that is ####ED UP!OMG people are tools... you do great work, i dont understand how someone can just steal from a shop, especially when you go out of your way to detail his car in appreciation of his service to the country... guess some army guys are douche bags. karma will get him when hes on duty.

i appreciate all the work you are doing on my dsm, i know its been a rusty bi*** but someday ill get all new bolts and sh** :rolleyes:

794  17

2006 Evo 9 MR
    awd · manual · Lancer Evolution
  5. 99gst_racer

99gst_racer Moderator

Joined Apr 5, 2003
    Coloma, Michigan
    We don't need another one of these threads here. There's a good reason why the first thread went away. Not only was it 100% useless after you edited out the entire first post and replaced it with "pending", but we don't even allow complaints and other transaction related info to be posted in the forum anyway. It has nothing to do with this forum, so please keep that business off the forum.

This thread will not generate you a refund. If you want your money back, you need to confront him or use another avenue. if you want to warn others of your bad transaction, then use the feedback feature just like everyone else.

Do not start another thread here about this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014

Street Build 7K  67

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    609.8 whp · 541.2 lb/ft · 2G DSM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.