The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Steve-O's Killer Karaoke... worth a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H@xtGSX

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2011
Carlsbad, New_Mexico
Killer Karaoke sounds stupid as hell, and it is, but it is much funnier show than I expected. Steve-O isn't a smooth host like Joe Rogan or anything, but it seems to fit him because the whole damn show is awkward... If you were a fan of Jackass, Steve looks a lot different. He doesn't look like he just woke up hung over from a week long bender. Good to see he turned things around... I thought he'd be dead before 40. He apparently went to rehab and has been vegan for the last 3 years. WTF

I saw that show the other day and i was wondering if it was going to be the same thing on every episode. I got a good laugh out of the episode i saw though.

I tried watching it. I had to stop by the first commercial break. IT was SO stupid and not funny. I was thinking on how shitty the lives of the people that are on that show have to be. That is not worth the 10k before taxes to be nationally humiliated on tv. F that noise. I have better things to do with my life than watch that garbage. I bet it does not make it past the first season. The comedy is also garbage, almost like Steve-o wrote the jokes. I give it a 9/10 rotten tomato score.

Unless they really change it up, I don't think it'll go past 1 season either. It is a dumbass time waster, but when there's nothing else I need to do at the end of the day, I enjoy some blantant stupidity and a beer. I also just like Steve-O. I met him back when they were still doing Jackass, and he was a really nice guy... F**ked up, but very friendly. I would hate to see him tank again, but yea, the show has potential but needs some work.

Plus, after watching Impractical Jokers, I'm so out of breath from laughing, I usually don't have the energy to change the channel. LOL ... that is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I've nearly thrown up from laughing so hard watching those 4 guys torture each other.

I had tickets to see him at the Improv in Pittsburgh for the second time right after Thanksgiving until the show got canceled in favor of his Killer Karaoke deal. I personally would've rather seen him keep doing stand-up, but I guess he views it as a career move. LOL

Attachments

• 184785_10150107070337643_2182986_n.jpg
    184785_10150107070337643_2182986_n.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 36
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back