The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Steve Kinsinger/Audra Ronquest

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godschylde777

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 3, 2009
houston, Texas
I will take the ridicule. However, I am posting this. I got scammed by Steve Kinsinger. Even after I was warned by Ludacris. However, I am leaving this here for others. Do not be fooled by his buddy buddy demeanor. It is a con. Do not listen to his stories of the good ole days of dsms. Or how many he has. Or that he is sponsored by Haltech. Nope. He is a scamming Terminator. He won't stop until we stop him. I have file a case with the USPS fraud division. Also with my bank. I will get my money back. This is on principle. I have posted him everywhere. Do the same. There are so many victims out there. The problem is they did not know about one another. A post pops up here and there then goes away. So he never get caught.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

she messaged me ages ago saying she has no clue what he does and its her car and such etc etc, i kind of gave some advice but i was not overly into the convo really and i left her with a no reply because her sob stories bored me LOL.

i dont know how these are still getting away with it and why people are still falling for it either and loads still dont protect themselfs which is shocking

Been following your thread on FB. I honestly cant believe this guy is not in prison especially when it's at a federal level now. Insane, also the balls on this guy to send brake pads and empty boxes to people expecting ecu and stuff. Blows my mind. Dude is going to be caught on the street somewhere soon I bet.

You were warned and you still purchased from him? Hope you get your money back.
Yes. My bank is taking care of it. I also filed with the post office.

she messaged me ages ago saying she has no clue what he does and its her car and such etc etc, i kind of gave some advice but i was not overly into the convo really and i left her with a no reply because her sob stories bored me LOL.

i dont know how these are still getting away with it and why people are still falling for it either and loads still dont protect themselfs which is shocking
Yeah she tried the same thing with me. She was informed that her name would be going on the USPS criminal Mail fraud report. She started going on about how much her life was in danger. Lol. Typing out these paragraphs of bimbo babble.

I freaking knew that Jacobson guy was a scammer. Reached out to him when he posted some evo gears and he kept giving excuses about not being able to send pics of the gear set and that I was welcome to call him and we could taaaaalk and see how amaaaazing and honest he is but he only accepts Zelle and FB Pay haha. Called him a pos and a liar and blocked him/reported him to FB LOL. Glad my instincts were right.

This should have been posted as seller feedback, but given that the offender keeps registering new accounts here, I'll leave this undeleted so that people can stumble across it.

Don't send money unprotected people. Never. Not unless you are perfectly okay with losing it. Don't be gullible. If it doesn't feel right, walk away. And even if they're good talkers, walk away. There's no good reason they can't use a payment platform that allows you to protect yourself. If they refuse, there's a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back