The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Stereo System

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedsmnewbie

Probationary Member
Feb 18, 2013
Easley, South_Carolina
I have a 1997 eclipse gst spyder and I'm trying to put a subwoofer and box in the car but I dont want it in the trunk or on the back seat, Is there anyway to get the subwoofer behind the back seat? the box is 2cu. ft with the port tuned to 32hz with a Skar Audio vvx 10". i beleive the box to be 33"wide 16" tall and 20" deep.:banghead:

Just get a tape measure an got out to ## car an do some measuring to see if it'll fit but from the dimensions u said it should fit behind the backseat.

well behind the back seat is a cross bar with two computers mounted to it so i cant just pop the back seat out and slide the box back in there. and the box wont fit in the trunk LOL i guess the back seat is my only option till i get an suv to put it in

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back