The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Stereo not woking

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
I was listening to music in my car and reading a log after I was done. I shut my car off and pulled out the logger from the diag. port and pulled out the power connector from my empty fuse slot.....time goes on. Turn the car back on and get nothing from the stereo at all! Wont turn on or anything, so i figured it was a fuse or something. I lost my cover to my fusepanel cause I use that damn logger to much, so I dont know which ones are which. I checked them all and they re all fine and dandy? Maybe its the fuse on the back off the deck? What else could it be? Any help, thanks:thumb:

yeah, check the fuse on your head unit. They're typically really hard to blow, but that could be it. Also check your fuse on your yellow (memory battery) wire. That may be blown also, although even with that blown it should still work, but you would have lost all of your station presets. What kind of head unit is it? Also, do you have interrior lights? If not, it could be a 10 amp fuse from under the hood. I used to install car stereos. Check those fuses and if it still doesn't work, post back.

Just thought of something else.... while you're back there looking at those fuses, make sure the head unit is till grounded. If it is, try grounding it in a different spot. Just another thought.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back