The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stealing a N/A DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChessmoDSM

Proven Member
Apr 22, 2017
Burlington, Vermont
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
So, my 33k original mile 92 Laser RS AWD 6/4/5 combo is currently in the hands of SasaniFab, where it is undergoing a heart transplant involving a G4CS swap along with some other fabrication type mods and will be down for the forseeable future..(stay tuned for a build thread as this comes along)..

I ask then, what is a man to do at the end of car season without a DSM? He does the only thing a desperate man can do and steals his 15yr old's NA 1G with 78k original and drives it all weekend while admitting to himself what a nice car it truly is for a non Turbo :D

Just sold my laser, loved that car and everything worked great.

But I have another super clean 94 I just picked up recently, super excited to get that going.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back