The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

State Laws.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ Raydiate

10+ Year Contributor
May 27, 2010
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey there people of Jax. I used to live in Jax about 7 years ago and now my wife and I are going to be moving back in about 6 months to a year. I just want to know if there are any head ups about vehicle dos and don'ts down there. I currently live in NC and they are kind of lax when it comes to customizing. I am in the process of getting things together for custom tail lights and just want to make sure that I wont get ticketed for them or any of their features ( sequential, 3x strobe/stop). If things are too bad down there then I could set them up differently. If anyone has any suggestions on what I shouldn't have on my car(tint,banners,lights,etc), then please feel free to let me know. Thanks in advanced.
Ray

And the quick Google search gave mixed results hence why I reached out into the community that is out there to find the results that they may or may not have had in their own experience. They might know the things that FL is more lenient/strict on. Thanks for the very helpful post btw.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back