The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Starting to learn Photoshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyderdrifter

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2009
Somewhere in, Colorado
I've had Photoshop on my computer for some time now, but I think I was always somewhat intimidated by not knowing how to use it. Well I've finally started with what I think are basic editer features. Took a pic of my 1st Spyder and tinted the paint, and well you can see the obvious others I changed.

(original on left)

Attachments

• spyder 22 double.jpg
    spyder 22 double.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 51
Not bad.

You should always try to work with the highest res picture you can find, the results turn out so much better :thumb:

Thanks :) Unfortunatly my only camera is on my phone, which is better than the actual camera I had back when this pic was taken (2007). Will get a good one eventually though.

Online tutorials are your friend. That and simply messing around and just figuring things out on your own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back