The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Starting the first chapter of my DSM rescue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImNotRevy

Probationary Member
Jun 17, 2021
Plover, Wisconsin
Hello there my name is Remy or Revy or probably Not Revy whatever is preferred. I recently purchased my first DSM, which after working with it for the last week or so I have decided to call a rescue car. It had a pretty bad home and wasn't treated very well but I want to bring her to be a bright red beauty someday. Little about myself I suppose. I'm retired from the Army, I have a really bad sense of humor, and I have no wife or kids so I can spend all my money on car parts and the thousand dollar boxes they happen to come in. I wanted to get an eclipse for years after my friend had one in high-school. She let me drive it once and I was hooked. But I left home for the army and fell in love with and ST205 Celica GTFour that I drove when I was over seas. Got back and my brother and his room mates all have DSMs. My brother has a Starion, his roomie has a 5 speed swapped Galant, and his GF has a 97 eclipse with an auto trans. I figured it was time I have my midlife crisis and joined the club. So I'd like to introduce myself, and my car Maple, it's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope to get some advice from you in the future!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back