1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Starting back over

Posted by 92SLAZER, Feb 27, 2020

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. 92SLAZER

92SLAZER Probationary Member

Joined Feb 26, 2020
    Oakwood, Virginia
    Hey what's up guys and gals thanks for the add, this isn't my first DSM but might as well be my first. Alittle back story my first car was a 91 TSI, drove it through high school till it granaded the trans and I parked it. It sat for along time till the rust bugs took a good hold on the rockers and quarters so I started parting it out. Sold the 6 bolt to a guy who had a 92 laser RS (yes my current car) he slapped on the bigger turbo from my engine and leaned it out and popped the 7 bolt in the laser, I ended up getting my old engine back plus his car for a couple mustang parts and $300.

Santi714 likes this.
  2. Vegas smith

Vegas smith Proven Member

Joined Dec 2, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Welcome back. Time to make things right this time!

Street Build 3K  10

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM