The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Starting a carbon fiber company, what parts would you like to see made.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bosljeff
For what it's worth here it is:

http://www.carbonwerks.com

but, since we have 1gs, it isn't too appealing so far.:(
Sorry but thats not me he makes some good stuff and seem's like an awesome guy when he post on here, but I have yet to be officially open but I have been talking with a local supplier and have begun making a few test parts. If you saw my first post I made I said it would probably take me a year to get this thing going and that was august of last year so expect me to pop up here in a few more months with all of my new stuff. I have also just purchased a new house with a good size garage with plenty of space for me to start from there but the only problem is the fact that I actually have to pay for the house WHO KNEW!! so that means it might take me a little longer to get organized, anyway thanks for all of the replies and I hope I can get this to kick off soon because I am tired of all of the planning but hey I guess that's what I have to do if I want this to be a success.

i didnt read the whole thread, but how about carbon fiber side markers for the 2gs like on the front bumper.

fog light covers for the 97-99 eclipse, kind of like on the sti's. i really want some of those.

now that i think about it, i really really want carbon fiber side marker covers. i saw them on a wrx somewhere but i cant find them for a 97+ dsm! i want them soooo bad. how hard would it be to make them from a sheet of carbon fiber? can you get them anywhere?! i have a car show coming up and i want them for it!

Originally posted by Sinner
Sorry but thats not me he makes some good stuff and seem's like an awesome guy when he post on here, but I have yet to be officially open but I have been talking with a local supplier and have begun making a few test parts. If you saw my first post I made I said it would probably take me a year to get this thing going and that was august of last year so expect me to pop up here in a few more months with all of my new stuff. I have also just purchased a new house with a good size garage with plenty of space for me to start from there but the only problem is the fact that I actually have to pay for the house WHO KNEW!! so that means it might take me a little longer to get organized, anyway thanks for all of the replies and I hope I can get this to kick off soon because I am tired of all of the planning but hey I guess that's what I have to do if I want this to be a success.

DOH!:rolleyes:

yeah that site makes mainly interior stuff, which is cool but i want some pimp exterior CF mods :thumb:

I didnt read the whole thread but I would like to see a triple gauge pod made that goes over the pass. side airbag, so the gauges face the driver. I'm sure you have seen similar things in other cars such as WRX's and other cars, I have seen them magazines on lots of cars but never on a DSM and I would like one.

I would like to see something made to either cover or replace the reflection bar on the rear end of a 2g talon. They don't make anything for it and I don't like the look of painting them.

maybe someone said this maybe not but i didn't feelin like scrollin through all like 1000 replies..... but 1g mirror housings... i think it would accent and compliment people with cf hoods real well

CF 1g hood and light lids
CF 1g side mirrors
CF 1g TSI OEM spoiler with matching trim all the way to mirrors

How soon can you have these made and whats the cost; need SOON!!!!LOL

I did not see anyone say , popup headlight covers . I have seen 1g hoods , but nothing for our headlights .

guys i dont think this thread is going anywhere... seeing how old it is

2Ga CF lip for the front bumper like the tsunami one....the goofy smile needs a little help....and i have a feeling if it looked cool, TONS of us 2Ga guys would buy a CF lip over a whole 97 conversion.... :thumb:

even if its going nowhere.. someone should make a 1G front lip.. ive seen like 2 in my lifetime.

I hope hes still making, becuz by the time i get my turbo ill be wanting cf pieces.

Been scrolling through replies and think I only saw it mentioned once, but I second a rear defuser. Maybe beyond the scope of what you want to build, because it would take some areodynamics research. I have seen the one that gtp makes, but from somewhere or someone, I remember that it wasn't a good buy.

If you made a carbon fiber 3-piece decklid (1g) spoiler I will father your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back