The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Starting a car club, any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sure but it might be a tight fit with the Foozeball table I want to bring up.

Somebody has to know some women that work at hooters or a strip club. we have to invite them up all the time. It will be an awesome tree house.

DevilSperm said:
We need to have one of those fireman pole thingys coming out of our tree house so like we can all slide down it and stuff.

No,no, no. Dude, what's the matter with you? If we have a pole, we have to have EXOTIC DANCERS to slide down it.

huafist said:
No,no, no. Dude, what's the matter with you? If we have a pole, we have to have EXOTIC DANCERS to slide down it.

I was thinking those women(hooters,ect) would be the cocktail waitress's for the bar we have up there.

DevilSperm said:
We need to have one of those fireman pole thingys coming out of our tree house so like we can all slide down it and stuff.

Well I just got the pole in. It's 18 ft long. I think it should do. I'm going to finish building the frame of the tree fort later this week if I can get a day off.

Jack is bringing over his pinball table later next week so we need to be organized.

Is it the guns and roses pinball machine or the star wars one?

The treehouse will be too small.

I vote we use my civic's muffler as a club house.

AW4G63 said:
Well I just got the pole in. It's 18 ft long. I think it should do. I'm going to finish building the frame of the tree fort later this week if I can get a day off.

Jack is bringing over his pinball table later next week so we need to be organized.

sweet! I wanna ride the pole first!

eclipse13 said:
I also vote stan to polish the pole. Can we have our meetings early cause I gotta be home for dinner.

i second that vote.....he can be like the treehouse guard and have a whistle to warn off intruders.

Would it be cool with you guys if I started up a Chicago Chapter???

Chi-Town INXS Ryders

djpast said:
i wanna be destro.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

God dammit I should have called dibs.

xBOOSTx said:
Would it be cool with you guys if I started up a Chicago Chapter???

Chi-Town INXS Ryders

Thats fine. I just got back from Japan. I had a meeting with the leaders over there and they are talking about starting a branch out that way.

Fine Destro. But I get to be this guy.

Yeah if we are stationed in japan we can all use our super drifting powers.

bluesnow said:
Yeah if we are stationed in japan we can all use our super drifting powers.

No it would be an INXS for japanies folks.

sorry tom.... you could always be the main man...

INXS Club Meetting this evening. Years end awards,etc....Be there....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back