The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Starting a car club, any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think everybody should have one of those bolt on wings from apc. that would make the club that much cooler.

Scrymerr said:
INXS is ###. I'll see you choads at racewars.

ill make sure to put extra octane booster in.

and stickers dont add horsepower silly.... vinyl does.

I like the way you're thinkin'. And Gibby... Stickers only add horsepower in the movies.

I think...
:confused:

That's right! Vinyl. What was I thinkin'. Hahaha! I knew it wasn't stickers though.

Sorry the wing is definitely a winner. I will go pick one up today from autozone/advanced auto parts. :rocks:

autozone? dude just hit up home depot or something, they are having a killer sale on sheet metal and park benches.

I think maybe i will make a diamond plate wing :cool:

You guys are going to end up in a lawsuit versus a bunch of old geezers of rock. LOL!

Secret handshake? WTF It's a car club, not the Illuminati..

There's a park around the corner from my house. FREEBIE! ZIP! ZERO! NADDA!

I'm down but I live in Jamaica and drive a moped, if I put a huge APC wing on my moped can I still be in?

The Illuminati thing gives me an idea, we all need special rings! And we could set up a secret hideout in an old abndoned warehaouse or something, have raves there alll night long or until like 10 when most of your curfews make you go home.

We should have our base at mount rush moore or some volcanoe.

#### the haters, my wing is gonna be made out of cardboard for weight reduction. And I was thinking about taking off my hood for better air flow. Think it'll work?

yea dude like thee ultimate ram air induction, gnarley. plus thats like a stage 1 weight reduction.

d00d im so in, im gonna go out, and lower my jeep like 6 inches too handle teh weight reduction, and put vinyl all over it to make it look JDM TyTe yO cause its too slow right now

My eclipse isnt good enough to join but will my muscle car work? I will be the first muscle car with JDM mad tight specs. OMG Those are jdm spinnrz too. :sneaky:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nothing is going to beat that gremlin I swapped that 4g63 in. It's mad tight yo!

Let's be SERIOUS FOR ONE MINUTE guys.

Enough with the sticker jokes and wing cracks.

I talked to my dad about this huge tree in our backyard. He gave me the go ahead to build a treehouse in it. Now I may need some money help but I'm talking to a bank about a loan for a not for profit org. Then I thought maybe we could go with the old volcano or mountain side idea.

Kinda like how cobra commander had a mountain hollowed out, we need the same. I'm going to call some realitors later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back