The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Starting a car club, any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW4G63

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2002
TommyPantsdownville, Ohio
I'm starting a car club here in town and I want to have a secret handshake so we know who's in it.

Now I was it to have some effect to a turbo, even though not everyones turbo. Do you think this is ok? Or should I make it fair for everyone?

Our name is going to be something that while be spelled all crazy. I can't wait till we vote on sunday.

awwww dude this is going to be totally rad. Are we going to have big stickers and t-shirts too? I think after the handshake we should do some type of turbo sound for that added effect. Im totatlly stoked dude :thumb: :dsm: :talon: :laser:

TaloNKiD505 said:
awwww dude this is going to be totally rad. Are we going to have big stickers and t-shirts too? I think after the handshake we should do some type of turbo sound for that added effect. Im totatlly stoked dude :thumb: :dsm: :talon: :laser:

What I was thinking is some sort of tank top type shirt, I like sleeveless shirts.

For the handshake I was thinking of making a turbo noise and maybe some sort of arm roll like a turbo spinning.

We'll work on getting it together sunday.

I'm in! Like at the end of the handshake snap your fingers and say "Ssssss...PSHHHH! I want a sticker, and a shirt also.

Once we finalize the name I'll have the stickers made. I was thinking something along these lines:

KrazE Cuztum Karz
Mind BlOWNED dRiverz

Maybe even initials?

F6M13 said:

Wait you're on to something.

We are going to be called

INXS

We mod our cars in excess.

Thats AWESOME!!!!!

That should be our initiation. I'm going to go right now to get it tatted on my calf. That is the coolest idea yet.

Noice, and for the people that dont want to get it, we could just give them wet willy's or something, and if we are really feeling naughty maybe sweat willy's :D

A little somethin' I'm gonna throw out there...

Attachments

• INXS.jpg
    INXS.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 408
I'm in, I just gotta wait for my cousin to get over he has his new galant. He's going to turbo it and awd it.

Can my girlfriend be in it with her 3g? she has like an intake and stuff and an underglow kit with tire flies, its pretty fast.

Turbo that thing, and she could be in. I think it should be a requirement to be force inducted. Turbo'ing the Galant? What year? That would be awesome to make it a VR4.

No, I want it to be open to everyone.

Everyone that knows the handshake that is.

I was thinking that you start off with a normal handshake, then flip your rh over your lh, bring your lh over your rh and drag it back, then high five,pass and catch it low, spin around and face each other cross hands and slap hands then switch whos high and who's low, then dap the rock and roll your arms and make the turbo noise?

I'll try to post vids before sunday.

Open to everyone that can do the handshake huh? Okay, I'm still in, but I'm gonna give a wet willy to every member that doesn't have forced induction. That handshake sounds good. Confusing, but unique. Not very many people will know that one. All the more reason to use it. Lookin forward to seein the handshake in action.

O.K someone has a little too much time on their hands OMG

Sure why not??? when do i get the free stickers and stuff? How many horsepower they gonna add? :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back