The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

starter plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schwabm

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2011
ann arbor, Michigan
Does any one know were I can buy a 1g fwd turbo starter plate?

The dealership cant get it, to old.
ebay has none on there
jnztuning does not list fwd or awd.

Part number Md008892 on the jnz tuning website is the fwd 1g turbo plate for a 5 speed. It is listed for 20.55. IF jnz can get it than it IS still available at the dealership and the person at the dealership was blowing smoke up your ass.

I live in michigan, is there some were i can order it from? Not a junk yard in cali etc. i have searched all around here with no luck. If you know i web site i can order from please link it. If you have one for sale pm me.

As i said jnz has a listing for it for 20 bucks. I listed the correct part number. Get on their site, type in that number, hit add to cart and order.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back