The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Starter bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm4lif3

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2010
Fort Bragg, North_Carolina
I am going to replace starter I got on bolt out but the top one is impossible to get any advice? There on there tight as hell I got first one off with a pipe for leverage second one nothing no room really. So if u have any advice on how to take it off that would be great.

access to any air tools? an impact gun would help. if you need to get in at a different angle you can use a universal joint with an extension and then a breaker bar.

O shit Lol that might be great idea I forgot I had a breaker bar and I'll pick up one of those universal Tommorow I'll let you know if it worked thanks man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back