The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Started a car club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guedo512

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 11, 2002
Tokyo, Asia
Well rescently my friends and I formed a car club. i think it will give us something to do. the only problume is our different taste, but hopefully we will overcome that and get something good going on in South Jersey. their is not much around here for tuners or car enthusiast. please no flames from anyone. i understand that as of now its only consist of an eclipse and neon, but my other friends are getting involved. soon we will have a 68 couger, and a custom truck with a 350 chevy in it. im sure as it goes on we will get better jobs and cars to include in the club. for now, were trying to have fun.

if it was up to me id have a dsm club, or a club for just turbo cars, but i can't single out others likes. the main focus for our club is our intrest in our cars. heres the site: Indifference . Let me know what you guys think of it. my friend andrew made the site from scratch. i am probably going to do all the photos and images. its a start.

Site looks good. Where did your friend learn how to do web design like that?

none of the links are links? :confused:

i cant click on pictures, calendar,etc. other than that, that page is awesome looking i liked how the front page fades into the next. nice work!

Originally posted by Libila
Site looks good. Where did your friend learn how to do web design like that?

he used all html. did it from scrathc. hes only 16, i was very impressed. he took an html class in school and pretty much after that just used all trial and error.

i know the links do not work. we are in the process of setting them up. the site has only been up since the weekend.

dope shiznit.........
hehehe aint guilty by association a stupid name....saw it on a 85 rx-7
made me laugh...it was shooting oranges from the exhaust(back fire)

:dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Heh we have a school based one that's up and coming, it's more supervised than fun, but it's still a club godamnit. Just be a cool team and not one of the teams thats got 'I have a shiftknob up my ass' attitude. Good luck, update your site, I want to see more

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back