The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Stainless water pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwdsm

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2005
Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania
I was considering now that I'm doing a reseal of the old gal to get the stainless water pipe found here. https://ravenfab.com/products/stain...9955623&pr_seq=uniform&variant=35995629191335
My question is on my 6 bolt would taking coolant from the thermostat housing in front of and behind the thermostat give enough of a pressure difference to provide adequate flow? I don't have a heater core on my 6 bolt swapped 2G so I have some bungs plugged there and would rather use them if it could provide enough flow.

The pipe is the return into the pump so its not going to make a blind bit of difference in anyway since its been past most things anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back