The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven Fabrication

Supporting Vendor
Sep 11, 2020
Spokane Valley, Washington
Spice up your engine bay with one of our Raven Fabrication Stainless Steel Water Pipes!

Available with optional AN fittings for the radiator side, heater hose, and turbo water line!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here you can see it without the heater pipe, and with a -16AN bung on the radiator side.

Here you can see it in the factory configuration:

Pricing starts at $235 for these custom fabricated pieces.

The first 2 buyers from here will receive 15% off! Use the coupon code dsmtuners at checkout!

If you are interested in buying one of these, you can order online by clicking the link below:

https://ravenfab.com/discount/dsmtuners?redirect=/products/stainless-steel-4g63-dsm-water-pipe

Last edited:
Spice up your engine bay with one of our Raven Fabrication Stainless Steel Water Pipes!

Available with optional AN fittings for the radiator side, heater hose, and turbo water line!

Here you can see it without the heater pipe, and with a -16AN bung on the radiator side.

Here you can see it in the factory configuration:

Pricing starts at $235 for these custom fabricated pieces.

The first 2 buyers from here will receive 15% off! Use the coupon code dsmtuners at checkout!

If you are interested in buying one of these, you can order online by clicking the button below:

https://ravenfab.com/discount/dsmtuners?redirect=/products/stainless-steel-4g63-dsm-water-pipe
Excuse me for being too lazy to open the hood of my car at the moment, does this mimick our stock water pipe exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 more of these made up and ready to finish depending on options!

Next four people using the code "dsmtuners" get 15% off!

I ordered mine this morning. I'm so excited to see continued support for our platforms while supporting local businesses and a military veteran!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back