The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

St. Louis Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I reside in Manchester, MO, It's in the heart of West county. Real reason I brought it back was to inform any of those who are wanting to go to meets.

Missouri Mitsubishi is a forum where people in the Missouri Area talk about their cars, and there are quite a few meets that get planned. They have the biggest one of the year coming up Sunday June 14th. Meet Information Register and post in the New Member Forum.

Wish I could go. My car is sitting in the garage with me looking for a full day to pull the engine, put it on the stand, and figuring out what needs to be redone. Hoping to be up and running by September.

d

I'm going to be in Troy a few days in August. Its an hour from St. Louis.

Just so anyone else checking this thread knows, gatewaydsm.org is still up and running with some club meets every other week starting July 23rd, 2009 (a Thursday) and then 2 weeks later on Saturday in a rotating schedule. This isn't so much a car meet as a getting to know faces behind the screen name sort of thing but I'm sure there will be plenty of hood popping in the parking lot. More information can be found at the main site gatewaydsm.org

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back