The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

st louis area/souther il meet feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deetz

Probationary Member
Mar 25, 2006
trenton, Illinois
anyone interested?? im thinking of planning a meet and bbq but i need to know if anyone would even show up

it would ###### start with a meet and greet at the arch or below the arch, then we are trying to find a decent park to go to so we could bbq and shit

If you could name the time and date i would drive up from Jonesboro. I just have to have like a week in advance so i can ask off for work.

its gonna be ###### in the middle of july, weve got about 25 dsm's already locally that are planning on showing up, should be a decent turn out,, but il pm you guys with the info when we figure ouy the actual date and time

deetz said:
its gonna be ###### in the middle of july, weve got about 25 dsm's already locally that are planning on showing up, should be a decent turn out,, but il pm you guys with the info when we figure ouy the actual date and time
Yeah, man definately pm me once you get a chance. I'll be there i live in the west county area so it shouldn't be that bad of a drive

Count me in too, hopefully I'll be in St. Louis that weekend, i'm out in west co. too...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back