The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

St. Louis area DSM's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach4g63t

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2007
St. Louis, Missouri
Just looking for some people in the St. Louis area with some old junk 2g stuff laying around that they might wanna trade. Hell, even particular 1st gen stuff too. I got a 93 GSX that needs some junk and I got lots of left-over 1g stuff for trade or sale. Connecting Rods, 2 4-bolt rears, a couple BOV's and some other junk. I'm looking for guys who know about this stuff about as much as me, or a little more, and have stuff laying around like un-used heads, pistons, SHIFTER KNOBS! ROFL , manifolds, etc.

Also, just curious who's around in this area these days. Not many DSM's on the scene out here anymore. The Preludes and RSX's are taking over, along with the STi's....:barf:

Yea, I just moved down here for college, and I havn't really seen any fellow DSMers latly and have been wondering about that. But if you ever need some help with something just let me know.

Im a student at UMR, I was wondering if there as any dsmers close by with a decent place to work on my car. Right now it needs some work but I really dont have a place to do it at or any tools. I am pretty new to all this stuff also so any insight would be great, let me know if there is anyone close.

Jeremy

Cool, I'll check out those forums and what not. Thanks for the links. Kinda funny, but i used to have a junker 2g auto eclipse that had a Gateway DSM sticker on the side skirts back when I was like 18. I think it's still floating around Jefferson County too. But unfortunately, I don't have any of my stuff in the St. Louis area anymore. I'm out here in North Carolina and I had my car moved out here. Got a 6-bolt JDM motor waiting to be dropped in when I get some more cash to finish paying the guy ROFL . But you guys can bet I'll be around the St. Louis area around February for Mardi Gras! Missed it two years in a row and it will not happen a third! Been going to that crazy shit since I was like 16. But anyways, I'll definitely swing through Gateway when it's all up and running too. :thumb:

Im a student at UMR, I was wondering if there as any dsmers close by with a decent place to work on my car. Right now it needs some work but I really dont have a place to do it at or any tools. I am pretty new to all this stuff also so any insight would be great, let me know if there is anyone close.

Jeremy

If you can make it up to Columbia (90 miles ~1.5 hours) there are a few of us that will be more than willing to help. What do you need done?

buy your new ones and let's do it! You can run those FP3's on a stock head just not very hard so you don't float them and mess up another head.

Anything goin' on in late February-Early March for St. Louis area? I'll be heading home in the newly revived GSX. It'll be the first time it's seen Missouri roads since I blew it up. Just wondering if anything is going down, or if there is a regular place the all the DSM guys meet up out there?

btw** is GatewayDSM broke or something? Much of their site won't work for me.

any of you guys know of any 2gnt parts cars at any shops around here? i gotta find a bolt for my acessory belt tensioner that i accadentally snapped in half :( .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back