The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

SRT-4 injectors will they fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Civib2

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2004
Wayne, Pennsylvania
My friend has a SRT-4 and he is gettign new injectors so he doesnt need his. He says they are 570cc so that is perfect. I am goiing to run 15psi daily on 8.6 comp with 570cc walboro 255 and apexi afc. But will the SRT-4 injectors fit our harnesses? He is going to sell them to me for 100$ for all 4 i cant pass this up

dont the 03 srts have smaller injectors than the 04 05 so id be carefull and get teh better 04 05 ones if they do fit

i tried using srt4 in mine and no go, they are the skinny style we have a fatter o-ring at the base and top of ours

sorry that wasnt very clear, the size of the top and bottom of the injector itself is significantly smaller. i dont see a way to use a bigger o-ring, but it might be possable, i never thought to try.

Do you really want to drop $100 on something you would have to half-ass at best to maybe work? Tell the kid with the Skittle to piss off. You can do better. HIt up eBay for some Ford Motorsports injectors like the "red tops."

im using 780s on mine with the safc i had to tune it down when i started it but it ran ok

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back