The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

squeeky door driving me nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zalock

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 17, 2002
Jamestown, North_Dakota
my drivers door has gotten extremly squeeky since winter hit here in ND. Will WD-40 take care of it or do i need to get something else?
Thanks for any help.
Zac

I found that white lithuim grease works the best mine did the same thing so i sprayed some of that white lithuim on it nd it hasn't done it again since october. you can pick it up at any parts store or even a hardware store.

OMFG YES!!! I have the same problem. Both doors are doing it now. It is so annoying. Especially if you have to get something out of the back seat and all it does is squeek the whole way. LOL just thought i would share my little bit of anger. No WD-40 wont work, at least it didnt for me. I think it stopped it from squeeking about 2 times LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back