The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spyders post pics, let's see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys. Thanks for the compliments, they are truely appreciated. Makes me think twice about selling it. I have the full size of that photo (2048 x 1536), along with the rest of my gallery photos, and most of Brendons as well. I have the tunnel shot on my desktop at the moment. None of my pics are photoshopped, I can't photoshop to save my life. Also, no photography experience, just a camera, tripod, and lots of free time.

The camera was an olympus 3.2mpxl camera. I have a 5mpxl camera that I plan on shooting new pics with the SlowboyFMIC/FP Green installed, however, the car currently doesn't have a passenger-side sideskirt :mad:

If anyone wants high-res copies, or wants to play around and photshop my pics, IM me on AIM (same as username) or PM me with an e-mail address, and I'll send them out when I find the time.

BTW, nice shoes Brendon.

Here's a quick shot I took after the install with my Dad's 2.0mpxl camera

Attachments

• FMIC.JPG
    FMIC.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 985
WhipmastaFlex said:
BTW, nice shoes Brendon.
thank you kindly sir. call me if you want to go and take more pictures tonight :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's Mine .....

Attachments

• Eclipse and Sea Doo.jpg
    Eclipse and Sea Doo.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 852
  • 111-1102_IMG.jpg
    111-1102_IMG.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 832
  • Eclipse.jpg
    Eclipse.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 823
  • 111-1110_IMG.jpg
    111-1110_IMG.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 827
I have lowering springs in my garage and DOHC head and turbo soom to be installed on the 2.4L.

Attachments

• orange_Rev1.JPG
    orange_Rev1.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 815
  • s1_Rev1.JPG
    s1_Rev1.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 804
vertGST said:
thank you kindly sir. call me if you want to go and take more pictures tonight :thumb:

All these spyder pics are makig me miss mine, I can wait to get my new motor in. Hey I noticed there are alot of spyders in Florida we need a Florida spyder meet! Or at least south forida spyder meet, I'll drive to miami from tampa for it!

98spydert said:
Pretty color, it'll look great dropped a bit. I've got my illuminas on the way so I can finally install my springs too so I'll have some new pics up...
Thanks the pics dont do the paint justice. What kind of springs are you using? Are you using a camber kit?

97 spyder said:
Thanks the pics dont do the paint justice. What kind of springs are you using? Are you using a camber kit?

I'm tryin out Tein H-tech springs. They're for the GS-T and are rated at .9 front and .8 back. I'm hoping with the extra 200 lbs the spyder has and the 40 lbs or so of stereo crap in my trunck, it will level out between a 1.25 and 1.5 drop. Not sure though so we'll see.

Eclipse Rogue said:
I was noticing that too. Makes me wish I lived somewhere were I could drive my car more than 4 months out of the year.

i lopve being able to put the top time in january and february. yeah there are actually wuite a few dsm's down here. i think we shoudl meet up on a south florida racing event at bradenton. you get many runs on the track. its definitly worth the drive from the miami ft lauderdale area. it would be nice to meet fellow dsm owners. :)

vertGST said:
i lopve being able to put the top time in january and february. yeah there are actually wuite a few dsm's down here. i think we shoudl meet up on a south florida racing event at bradenton. you get many runs on the track. its definitly worth the drive from the miami ft lauderdale area. it would be nice to meet fellow dsm owners. :)

I just found out there is a DSM meet for the Tampa Bay area on sat. I wont be going cause my car is ####ed! I need a motor asap! They are heading to Bradenton to the track also. I'm not sure what time but if you dont mind the drive check out the mitsu tech forum at www.tamparacing.com

808_SpyderGST said:
I just found out there is a DSM meet for the Tampa Bay area on sat. I wont be going cause my car is ####ed! I need a motor asap! They are heading to Bradenton to the track also. I'm not sure what time but if you dont mind the drive check out the mitsu tech forum at www.tamparacing.com
i am hosting a dyno day next saturday so i will nto be able to attend this time.

Don't let the conversions fool you, this is my 99 GST Eclipse SPYDER. Thought I'd share some pictures before I get rid of her... so if anyone is intested, give me an offer.

Attachments

• porshe.JPG
    porshe.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 686
  • eclipse.jpg
    eclipse.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 746
  • nightrider.JPG
    nightrider.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 685
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 680
  • bling.JPG
    bling.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 683
it's getting a 97 conversion next month

my firstpost since i joined .. LOL

Attachments

• spydergst[1].jpg
    spydergst[1].jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 603

Since this thread was brought back, i will contribute another one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back