The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spyders post pics, let's see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow... there are about 7 spyders in this thread that made me drool...

i wish mine wasn't at the bodyshop forever... :(

Here is my 99 Spyder GS with DOHC and Turbo added on. 2.4L Powa!!!

i will post pics when i get my new wheels hopefully in a few weeks.

My turn!

I know it looks like a 4x4 but i have been to busy under the hood and not caring about the suspension yet. :p

trapspeed said:
Woah, where'd you get that license plate?

since he is hardly on tuners i will answer for him. if i remember correctly he got it off of ebay. there is a group of us down here that have them.

here they are... it was dirty, just got it back from the shop. engine rebuild... crankwalked

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 985
  • frontside.jpg
    frontside.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 973
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 989
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 988
here i am.. LOL..
trapspeed, you can order directly from decalgirl.com. that's where i got the plate from (she sells on ebay)..

what's up B., glad to hear that you'll be getting your new wheels soon (and not selling the spyder)..

by the way, any news on the next dyno day? later, J.

FASTFWD said:
here i am.. LOL..
trapspeed, you can order directly from decalgirl.com. that's where i got the plate from (she sells on ebay)..

what's up B., glad to hear that you'll be getting your new wheels soon (and not selling the spyder)..

by the way, any news on the next dyno day? later, J.

yeah i was actually thinking about this. i wasn't going to host another one but lately everyone has been approaching me and wanting me to host another one. Cartek is having one in Jukly but everyone told me that they rather go to speed injected instead of cartek. i am sure you would like to drive your car on the dyno this time yourself as well since you have the extra stuff in there.

98spydert said:
Looks really good besides that wing :thumbdown

i agree. big wings on convertibles makes the car look like a stroller or a push cart. :thumbdown i guess it'd look ok :barf: if the top was up (but that would beat the purpose of a conv for the sake of a wing).

808_SpyderGST said:
more in my gallery

the black spyder looks very NICEEEEEEE. i like the spoiler.. i think it would look alotttt better and go with the top down if you had the ROLL bar. I think that would really make the spoiler stand out too
very nice car :thumb:

i looked up this post , i couldnt find your spyder pics. however, i looked at your gallery, your car is NICEEEEEEEE.. how much did you pay for the graphics? i bet they are really annoying to put on. I still dont see the roll bar. maybe you could post a picture here again incase i missed it. very nice car :thumb:

oh, how much did you pay for the roll bar? that thing is wayyyy to expensive. I was thinking of DIY kinda roll bar but I know thats going to look really nasty. Ill wait till you wanna get rid of yours :D

and one more thing, what does IMO mean? what does that stand for, iv always wondered?
EuroGSTSpyder said:
check previous side of this trhead..I have the same wing on my spyder and I have the rollbar as well.Makes the wing fit in alot better imo...:)

GOT 2RBO said:
i agree. big wings on convertibles makes the car look like a stroller or a push cart. :thumbdown i guess it'd look ok :barf: if the top was up (but that would beat the purpose of a conv for the sake of a wing).

Well I guess that's just a diverse opinion. I constantly recieve compliments on the car and the spolier, many people say it finishes the car off well. I obvioulsly agree I bought the damn thing! But what ever I love the way she looks and I'm extatic about the lines and curves the spolier creates. However I could understand why some just can't feel tha flow it has. :cool:

Man i am sorry, but i really hate body kits on spyders. I love the stock look, cf hood, maybe lip, lowered, rims.... I want to see how the spyder looks with no spoiler..anyone have a pic of that? Maybe i should go to the Photoshop.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back