The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Spyders post pics, let's see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

252898.JPG

25289DSC02297.JPG

:dsm:

Attachments

• Resize of spyder 003.jpg
    Resize of spyder 003.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,431
  • Resize of spyder 005.jpg
    Resize of spyder 005.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,412
  • Resize of spyder 004.jpg
    Resize of spyder 004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,409
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

mlopez, stockspyder have one of the best spyders around.. AWD w/ a very great setup under the hood..

and also i dont know if this guy is a member here.. but he is from dsmtalk.. anothernt

also has the combination of great looks w/a potent setup under the hood

Just bought it on friday...

:dsm:

sorry .............

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,364
FMIC this week....

Attachments

• DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,966
all very nice!!! dsm spyder where in sylmar do u live?? i live in nh

LOL, wret I sat here looking at your car for like five minutes trying to figure out why it looked unique. I thought... big wheels? no... drop? no... convertable top cover? no... the fact that's it's just beutiful? no... AHA! the spoiler. Looks dope though, I like your car.

Any of you guys take your car to the track? I know once you get into 13's your car has to have a rollcage. Anybody plan on getting one? If so where?

98spydert said:
LOL, wret I sat here looking at your car for like five minutes trying to figure out why it looked unique. I thought... big wheels? no... drop? no... convertable top cover? no... the fact that's it's just beutiful? no... AHA! the spoiler. Looks dope though, I like your car.

Thanks. I did a little popular opinion survey a couple weeks ago and comments were overwhelmingly positive. Everyone likes it except my wife.

98spydert said:

I think the car looks sweet too. The spoiler is one thing that contributes, but IMHO the overall effect is the combination of all the subtle things he did. 18" rims instead of 17s look just a little cleaner with what looks to be about a 1.2" drop. Then he moved his license plate off the bumper, so it doesn't look like it has a big zit on the end of the nose. Along with the spoiler removed, the lines all match perfectly. The subtle performance hint with the painted brake calipers is a great accent to the otherwise impeccably cleaned up car. If this thing had an FMIC it would look perfect.

Wret... major props for a very, very clean car. You know you have succeeded when people stare at your car for 5 minutes and can't even figure out what you did to make it look so great. Subtely is an art and you pulled it off as well or better than any car on this forum. :thumb: :thumb:

--Craig

Well, this seems like a good opportunity to post the first picture of my car with my digital camera...

Attachments

• eclipsemy.jpg
    eclipsemy.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,726
glimt said:
I think the car looks sweet too. The spoiler is one thing that contributes, but IMHO the overall effect is the combination of all the subtle things he did. 18" rims instead of 17s look just a little cleaner with what looks to be about a 1.2" drop. Then he moved his license plate off the bumper, so it doesn't look like it has a big zit on the end of the nose. Along with the spoiler removed, the lines all match perfectly. The subtle performance hint with the painted brake calipers is a great accent to the otherwise impeccably cleaned up car. If this thing had an FMIC it would look perfect.

Wret... major props for a very, very clean car. You know you have succeeded when people stare at your car for 5 minutes and can't even figure out what you did to make it look so great. Subtely is an art and you pulled it off as well or better than any car on this forum. :thumb: :thumb:

--Craig

Thanks guys. Wish I could take credit. DSM did most of the work. I attacked a couple subtle appearance flaws (wheel gap and fish tail) but the rest was there. When I bought the car in '97 I thought it was drop dead gorgeous and unlike most new car designs, the look wasn't just a fad. The 2g dsm design has an enduring elegance and wide range of appeal. After owning the car for 7 years, little kids still yell “Nice car!” as I pass and even little old ladies will walk up to me in supermarket parking lots and ask questions about my “beautiful car.”

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back