The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spyder Spyder top seals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have searched high and low for replacement seals for my convertible top. Ebay has a couple people selling used seals in good condition but i want to replace all seals with brands new ones. Sometimes i will see one seal here and there that is brand new but never an entire set. They usually get swiped up before i can buy them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some aftermarket seals for my 99 spyder?

The dealership says they only have the middle seal left in the US warehouses. Everything else is obsolete.

Thanks!

are you leaking? I used black silicone and a large water syringe and injected it into my front and driver side door seals little by little all the way down the seal. It thickened the seals and made for a much tighter water proof seal once it was all dry. Took a while to dry since it was not exposed to air but i havent leaked a drop in 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for all your help. I've been checking Ebay regularly and only finding piece by piece. And JNZ tuning looks like where I'm going. I was not aware of that site until now. Thank you so much for telling me about them. I want to rock their decal if they follow through with my order as i hope they do. Lol. And I'm not much in to decals at all!

Well jnztuning just uses a Mitsubishi online catalog but they don't actually have the top seals in stock. They just access the warehouse and see what's available. This means they can only get the same thing the dealership can get me. :(

I may be interested in your seals from your part out. Can you give me the details about them such as exact condition and price your asking for the entire set. You can PM me or whatever if you want.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back