The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Spyder Owners Help Me Out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrokedSpyder96

Proven Member
Dec 17, 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
I have spent days it seems to find the Light Bar/Roll bar for my car and it seems they are impossible to get. I have called everywhere, looked on every forum, parts trader, ect and no luck.

Maybe I missed some corner of the internet somewhere? Anyone have any idea where you can get these things? Hell, at this point I will even accept if anyone knows someone that has one that might give it up if I wave money in front of them.

Let me know guy, any help is appreciated.

P.S. Deftracing shows they have them, but I called and they are no longer available so when you search and find that site dont think I missed an easy find. :thumb:

Thats too bad, I was considering getting one of those light bars for my spyder after finishing up everything else.

Oh well, I guess its time to look into custom fabricated ones :)

Pretty much, worst case scenario if I don't find one I will just have a 6 point fabbed up since I'm sure I will need one anyways. That light bar just really sets off the top down look IMO and it sucks they cant be found.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back