The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

spyder owners help him out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
This guy Pm'd me asking for dimensions of the trunk in a 2g spyder....he's trying to import one to italy, his english isn't very good.

Vega77 said:
Hi,
My name is Saverio and I write from Italy (Tuscany) to ask you some simple info about

the 2G eclipse spyder.
I want to buy this car (imported from U.S., I think there's not european spyder) but

I am not able to have some info about the space of the trunk. I tried to search in

DSM community too, but my english is not so good, and I have a 56k modem that drive

me crazy surfing forums...
What i want to know is the measure of width length and height (approximate, no

problem) of the trunk (not the volume!), and if is possible of the hole..
I hope you can help me, these info are very important for me and here in Italy there

are really no data about this model!

Sorry for my painful english (some parts came directly from google translator ) and

thank you very much!

Saverio

Because when you reply, it is registered in the server and from there he can get your IP address. With the IP address he can track you down to at the minium your ISP server using an ARINs search and after that he can pull the owners information registered to that IP address. With that comes your name, address, phone number, birthday, and in some cases, your Social Security Number.

After that bye bye identity.

Rand's smuggling coke to him via trunk. DUH. Don't any of you live in the burbs? LOL...

exucse my language for just a moment people.

####ING MOTHER ####ING COCKSUCKING SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!

a couple years ago when I was selling my dads buick on auto trader, this nigerian dude called me up about it, and was like "i'm interested in it, blah blah blah.....after a couple of days he says okay I'm gonna buy it, and tells me he is sending me a check for what I ask for.....2 weeks later (a little long if you ask me) a funny looking triple stamped envolope comes in with this fake ass check that looks like a bad photo shop comes in the mail, and of course the guys sent too much money like 6grand over what I was asking him..sho nuff he asks me to wire back the difference to his bank in new york. Of course the bank is some world bank HSBC, with an off shore account number when I checked it out....I told my bank about it and gave the rest of the stuff to my local sheirfs office.

not to commend drug trafficers, but at least they are supplying people with something they want, not scaming or stealing..................anyways

how do we get guys like this off the forums?

exucse my language for just a moment people.

####ING MOTHER ####ING COCKSUCKING SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!

a couple years ago when I was selling my dads buick on auto trader, this nigerian dude called me up about it, and was like "i'm interested in it, blah blah blah.....after a couple of days he says okay I'm gonna buy it, and tells me he is sending me a check for what I ask for.....2 weeks later (a little long if you ask me) a funny looking triple stamped envolope comes in with this fake ass check that looks like a bad photo shop comes in the mail, and of course the guys sent too much money like 6grand over what I was asking him..sho nuff he asks me to wire back the difference to his bank in new york. Of course the bank is some world bank HSBC, with an off shore account number when I checked it out....I told my bank about it and gave the rest of the stuff to my local sheirfs office.

not to commend drug trafficers, but at least they are supplying people with something they want, not scaming or stealing..................anyways

how do we get guys like this off the forums?

1. too many questions
2. bad accent
3. funny names
4. location
etc.etc.etc.....

I was scamed too, along time ago. The guy is a nigerian also. F***ing bastards>

how is it a scam, hes just asking for dimensions

i was just kidding. all the scam emails i get seem to be from people in or moving to italy and my friend got scammed on a crotch rocket from a guy who claimed to be in italy.

WHOA!!!

I was kidding as well!! Holy sh*t, I can't believe the reaction I got from that.

I mean technically he could do it, but he would have to hack tuners for one, and whole bunch of other garbage.

Kidding or not, my ass is super paranoid about shit like that. I've had friends have their Identity stolen, not a fun thing to go through

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back