The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Springfield, Missouri Dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll go, hopefully my car should be done by then. and i will ask off work that day. 19th is my bday!!!! yea!

Ya the meet has been moved back to Dec. 4th due to peoples cars not being ready.

so Dec. 4th, what day is that on? are we still meeting at hobbylobby aroun noonish? lmk.

good thing it's pushed back... my turbo is shot and I can't find another one at a decent price.... Anyone have a 14b, t-28, or 16g for sale?????

5th is my birthday so the 4th rocks....

brokencpsd95tsi said:
good thing it's pushed back... my turbo is shot and I can't find another one at a decent price.... Anyone have a 14b, t-28, or 16g for sale?????

5th is my birthday so the 4th rocks....

If you think thats bad my oil pump is a defective pos and I have to replace it and my now oil stretched t-belt to make the meet. :thumb: :cry:

broken...we got a couple 14bs laying around. I'll ask justin how much he wants for his, zero shaft play.

And Mike, thats a pisser. Shouldnt of gotten that ITR piece...Hopefully you will have it running by the meet!!

And ya, Dec. 4th at Hobby Lobby around noonish. Did we decide if we're goin to eat before we go or after? I say that we meet, talk, drive, then eat, then do w/e afterwards. How does that sound to everyone?

Anybody happen to have a 1g Coolant Temp Sensor laying around they want to get rid of? I dont want to pay 30$ when I could pay like 5$...

Eat and gas up before you get there. Im heading home around dark so I don't care when y'all eat. I should have the oil pump replaced soon. Car ran like a champ yesterday. :(

Mike1992 said:
Eat and gas up before you get there. Im heading home around dark so I don't care when y'all eat. I should have the oil pump replaced soon. Car ran like a champ yesterday. :(

Hey I havent heard from you in a while. This is Steve...I used to have the black 91 galant VR4. If you remeber. So when did you get that black Talon? I have never seen that one, i like what you have done. I got rid of the Galant and bought a 90 AWD talon. it just has some minor stuff on it, next few weeks it will get more. so do you still have that problem with night driving? if so maybe thats why i never see your car.

Yea I remember ya, been a long time though. ;) Why did ya swap the galant for the talon? My talon is a dark sunfaded blue on silver trim. :cool: Yea night driving is a no go for me. 5-5:30 and I gotta go home :cry:

I didn't necesarliy want to sell the galant. the previous owner was not forkin over the title so after a year of askin for it and no reply i had to just sell it back to him. and the sob sold it for $2200 when i told him if he wanted to sell it again lmk. he didnt so i bought a 90 awd talon. has a front mount setup, intake gauges and other shit. i will probably fab up my own exhaust here in a few weeks or so. so where did you get all the money to build your talon? very cool. do you have the v trim or m trim to4b?

are you gonna be able to make it out to the meet on the 4th? i should be there i asked off so those fockers better let me off. that sucks about the no drivey after 6ish you never get a chance to go out and drive. thats probably why i have never seen your car.
oh btw are you still buying those injecctors from mike? 850s? if you are running a v-trim thats does about like 45ish lbs./min you need something more in the ballpark of 620s 650s...over that would be overkill on your setup. you will be havin trouble tryin to lean your car out. lmk whats happinin.

steve

Thats sucks about the galant, but the Talon is a prettier car for sure. While the galant has the sleeper status. I've been building my talon over the last 8 months or so. About 80% of all my money has gone into it. Im running the V-Trim Turbo and its suppose to flow around 48lbs/min. I just got a datalogger setup, SAFC2, and SX AFPR over the weekend so all I need is those injectors and keydiver off Mike and I'm ready to tune for 20+psi after I get my new motor broke in. The injectors may be big, but thats good alot of room to grow and the keydiver will have fuel compensation so I'll only have to make minor adjustments on my AFC. I hope to make the meet, I need to gather up the cash and buy a replacement oil pump and get that installed.

yeah thats cool, so is your motor fully built or what? or just some oem stuff? those injectors are almos too large for mikes setup and he's running an FP35 which is around 75 lbs./min. and the right amount of injectors he needs would be about 800cc. but yeah thats cool. im gettin my front mount intercooler tomoorow and should have it on bye next weekish. along with exhaust, GM maf. and some other shit. so is your car running good? have you had a chance to run the 1/4?

Check my profile for my mod list. Pretty much everything is listed in there. Whats your trip with large injectors? If the keydiver chip is compensating, so whats the big deal, the ecu see's 850's instead of stock 450's. It's gonna fire them just like it was made to, I'll only have to make minor adjustments with my AFC. If ya need any help installing parts PM me. My car is down right now awaiting a new oil pump and timing belt. I got the SAFC installed and am waiting on my AFPR in the mail. The car ran extremely rich for the 41 miles that I have on the fresh motor. Unregulated 255 and venting = black sooty crap out the tail pipe. Once I get the new oil pump, t-belt, and afpr installed I should be ok to run low boost for now. I just got my logger setup. so I'll have to see what it says before I can say how well its running. I know that when I get that AFPR on there the 450's wont be able to handle the airflow and I'll most likely be running fairly lean even on low boost, but I need to log it to find out.

that sucks about your oil pump. yeah i amy let you know if i need some help. for the most part i think i have everything under wraps though. i am waiting for piping to show up and i will be making my exhaust, intake, and possibly ic piping. if you need anything welded i can help ya. thats my thing. yeah i hope you get your pump by then. i'd like to see your car. hey if you ever wana do something heres my number 848-4659. i get bored a lot. see ya around

- steve.

I'm in springfield, but I'm not sure If I'll have my new 2.4 dropped in by the 4th. :sosad:

Mike1992 said:
Dam son, we going for the quickest import in town? WTF You got one hell of a setup.

We will/should have a continder up here in kc. Same setupi as this guy basically but fp red.

WhiteTsiAwd said:
broken...we got a couple 14bs laying around. I'll ask justin how much he wants for his, zero shaft play.

And Mike, thats a pisser. Shouldnt of gotten that ITR piece...Hopefully you will have it running by the meet!!

So whats up on those 14b's....i'm still no driving.

So noon TMW at hobby lobby in springfield, I hope many of you can make it, A few of us from Ark. are planning on heading up there as well.

justin

I think my radiator's fixed. My cars pretty untuned, just running off mostly base settings with about 75 miles on the new motor. I will be there, wether it be in my car or a friends.

Hello guys! Fairly new here from the Subaru world. Live in Joplin mo in search for my first dsm. Would love to know of a local dyno/tune shop and maybe some local classifieds. Thanks guys glad to be here. Feel free to pm me or text. -andrew
1417-825-9921

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back