The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spring Break

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IntenseGSX

Probationary Member
Nov 13, 2002
Swansea, Massachusetts
Just wondering if any of you guys/chicks from Florida know of any Car racing, shows or meets (even FLDSM) going on during spring break. I'm from MA and am gonna be in Florida with 2 buddies during March 13-20 and just found out that the Spring Break Tuner Bash in Daytona Beach is cancelled and was really looking forward to it. Anything going on during that time?? Thanks :dsm:

Don't know if there will be any big organized events such as TunerBash but I'm thinking about Organizing a Cruise to take place of it...I'm sure there will be mass people down, and I'm going to come up with a route, spam it on the forums and have fun..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back