The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spotted Bakersfield DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted this 1G around town a couple of times.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It’s sad when you see more dsm’s in the junkyard than on the streets in Bako LOL. I’m still working on my never ending project.

It's sad because it's true.LoL Post pix of your car or do you have a build thread???

Ray- I havnt started a build thread yet but I need to. The first post would be pretty lengthy due to the years of work already put into the car. Lol.

Ray- I havnt started a build thread yet but I need to. The first post would be pretty lengthy due to the years of work already put into the car. Lol.
Then you better get started on it already. Let us enjoy your build also. I'm sure there would be alot of people that would enjoy reading it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back