The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spotted a DSM!!! Let's do meet ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanCollins

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Tully, New_York
Hey guys so this Syracuse thread is dead so hopefully this will spark some intrest. I bought my DSM a few months back and have been looking for locals to tune, club, meets, cruise with. So anyway I figured a spotted you thread could get people to interact a little so I will start.

I spotted a clean white and black 1g at the red apple near skinneatles and also a blue GST at the Byrne dairy in bville.

me and my buddies went to cuse 2 weekends ago. saw a few dsms we brought 2 our selves... just wondering u the guy that came to my house and bought that transfercase from me??

Ya that's me. Still working on my car but its getting there.

I see a ton of 1g DSMs on Craigslist so hopefully we get some more new DSMers to the site.

Last edited:
Hey I just bought a 1g gst red so you will be seeing me around just got to finish building it

Hey I just bought a 1g gst red so you will be seeing me around just got to finish building it

Good luck man, there are some guys around with a couple parts cars if you need anything just let me know what you need and I may be able to help you out. My car would still be under a tarp if it weren't for this site and some cool DSM owners helping me out.
And BTW the car looks pretty sweet. I saw your post about the speedo before and didn't relize you were in NY.

Thanks man yea it's needs a little work, runs fine just body and performance needs work but yea I'll let you know we all need to meet up and have a cruz

I just picked up a 95 gsx in Skaneateles on monday its been on craigslist. Black, maroon hood, new 95 front bumper. Black drag 18's. Working out the quarks this weekend. Will be driving it this week I work in Liverpool. Painting it next weekend hopefully.

I'm Josh, (607)592-1399

i'm looking for rear interior parts. grey interior and an overflow bottle

thanks guys can text or call (607)592-1399

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back