The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spotify issue - need computer wizards help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD-Tony

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
I’m having issues trying to watch podcasts on Spotify on my laptop. It freezes every 5 seconds. I don’t think it’s my laptop since nothing else gives me issues, Netflix & the YouTube. It works fine on my phone though. I’ve reached out to Spotify and everything I’ve tried doesn’t seem to help, mainly uninstall and reinstalled. Any wizards out there???

I had a similar issue a while back when I linked my PS4 and Discord to my Spotify it would pause whatever I'm playing every couple minutes to fix it I just unlinked my accounts from those platforms Its worked so far might be your issue.

I had a similar issue a while back when I linked my PS4 and Discord to my Spotify it would pause whatever I'm playing every couple minutes to fix it I just unlinked my accounts from those platforms Its worked so far might be your issue.

They told me try private mode and that seems to work. I don’t know why but I’m glad it works now. Can’t see myself living without JRE LOL. Thanks man!!

They told me try private mode and that seems to work. I don’t know why but I’m glad it works now. Can’t see myself living without JRE LOL. Thanks man!!
I really miss the youtube comments, they were awesome. Comedy gold, and the timestamps were super helpful.

I just watch on spotify with a web browser and adblock so I don't get ads.

I really miss the youtube comments, they were awesome. Comedy gold, and the timestamps were super helpful.

I just watch on spotify with a web browser and adblock so I don't get ads.

So true and big sad it’s not on the tubes anymore but he’d be a fool not to take that deal. Just finished #1575 with Bill Burr without it freezing so I’m stoked it’s resolved.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back