The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Sport Bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2002
St.Paul, Minnesota
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a sport bike within the year and wondering where some real good forums are. One set up like this would be nice. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

I'm in the same boat, looking to buy one within the next 6 months. Best site I've found is http://sbw.sportbikes.com , seems to have a lot of knowlegable members and has helped me out a ton so far. Is this gonna be your first bike?

i go to cbrworld.net i ride on a 929rr...im from ep, how bout u?

I go to college in Winona, and have a place in IGH...ill check those sites out.

Rider 4 Life is at the top of the charts in a sport-bike forum poll. Most of the members are right around Cleveland, but they're getting their name out there. They used to (or still do :confused: ) sponsor a pro superbike rider. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back