The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Spoolio Won a new car for FREE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Yeap, I just won a car tonight from my local Nissan dealer

2007 Nissan Versa, Red, tinted windows, 18" rims and small body kit, it looks nice but we are going to sell it back to the dealer and take the cash and transfer it directly into the new Nissan we bought 7 months ago that we still owe 20k on, so either way its still a pretty good deal.

Valued at 18,000 with the "upgrades" and we payed 1200$ total for the car title in hand.

Also I spotted a red 1g driving down the road while I was there and he tried to downshift and take off fast and ended up hitting fuel cut and it looked like his head almost whacked the steering wheel. Still don't know where this guy came from, had a nice sized fmic on it too, never seen him before.

Yea, i thought spoolio meant the fast and furious car. I was going to lawlz at that one if it was. Either way, VERRTY NICCCCEE.

James :laser::talon:

The car has been sitting at Nissan 8months ago with a win me at harbornissan.com sign on it, so about 6 months ago we just went to the website and signed up to be entered into a drawing, and we were picked for the last 25 finalist's, and they called us yesturday and said please come down today for the drawing, so they started at 5pm and every 5min they would pull a name out of the bowl and eliminate a person if they picked their name, and we ended up the be the last one, so they pulled our name out with the key to it, and that it.

Yea, i thought spoolio meant the fast and furious car. I was going to lawlz at that one if it was. Either way, VERRTY NICCCCEE.

Lol I would have sooooo tried to get it on pinks. And went on tv representing DSMTUNERS.COM

That would have sucked for us.

Also I spotted a red 1g driving down the road while I was there and he tried to downshift and take off fast and ended up hitting fuel cut and it looked like his head almost whacked the steering wheel. Still don't know where this guy came from, had a nice sized fmic on it too, never seen him before.

LOL I wish I could see someone do that.

Thats the best is when someone is trying to be cool and screws up. ROFL LOL in the Family.

Well, today is not April fools, yes I really did win the car, ill take pics if you want.

As soon as my wife gets home from work with it, I will take some pictures before we leave to return it back to the dealership to get the money transfered onto the other car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back