The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

SponsorAmerica

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walmic679

Proven Member
Dec 9, 2012
Springfield, Oregon
Things I have recieved from SponsorAmerica.com Here is my video
[ame=http://youtu.be/qXIb53JERNk]Michael Walker- NEW HID XENON HEAD LIGHTS BULB- Sponsored By SponsorAmerica.com - 2 - YouTube[/ame]

It looks like you didn't take the advice of anyone from the last thread you posted....

On to those "coil overs" can you post better pictures of the install on those. Never seen or heard of them before.

Lol "sponsoer"? Nitrous boost gauge?

I thought this was a tiered scam? How have they already given you wheels?

Those coilovers are the worst pieces of shit. Someone gave me a free set just like those (same color, probably the exact same) many years ago and like an idiot I installed them, huge mistake. They blew out all four shocks within a week, the springs are too short, so when you hit any bumps they move around and make god awful noises. The car would bounce so hard you'd hit your head on the ceiling, the ride quality was shit too. I took them off shortly after and properly lowered the car, then tossed the coilovers in the trash.

Have fun building a POS with all those junk parts, its like they are scamming you twice.

Lol "sponsoer"? Nitrous boost gauge?

I thought this was a tiered scam? How have they already given you wheels?

Those coilovers are the worst pieces of shit. Someone gave me a free set just like those (same color, probably the exact same) many years ago and like an idiot I installed them, huge mistake. They blew out all four shocks within a week, the springs are too short, so when you hit any bumps they move around and make god awful noises. The car would bounce so hard you'd hit your head on the ceiling, the ride quality was shit too. I took them off shortly after and properly lowered the car, then tossed the coilovers in the trash.

Have fun building a POS with all those junk parts, its like they are scamming you twice.

BRO! Don't be so hard on him, cant you see he is mentally handicapped?

wow that made me laugh harbor freight boost guage!!! life is great!!!! spelling helps.haha

ICP fan...well that explains most of it away.

Inability to even proof read the subtitles in his video.

A bunch of eBay parts, no seriously, go check eBay all the parts he has, identical, are there.

Oh and some free hideous decals and a turbo timer that looks more outdated than the very first ones ever sold...

What a deal.

Cheaper than you paid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DSM-MITSUBI...its=Model:Eclipse&hash=item35b774370b&vxp=mtr

Does this look familiar?

2" LED Lit Boost/Vacuum Gauge

Here is your awesome "HID" kit.

H4 9003 HB2 4500K HID Super White Xenon Head Light Bulb | eBay

Sweet free decals though. Honda guys must be jealous.

Classy.

D1 Spec Mini Size Universal Auto Turbo Timer Controller Gunmetal | eBay

For reference.

He paid 50.00 for the coilovers, he admits it here.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/han...hip-carsponsors-com-scam-2.html#post153190883

I went to what is supposedly the official site for "AMP Wheels" and got even more confused, since they sell a bunch of eBay brand wheels and not their own...a couple decent wheels, but it's impossible to know what this clown has on his ride, since his photo and video skills mimic that of a 5 year old.

Tires, Brakes, Alignments, Shocks, Struts, Batteries, and Wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on getting a grab-bag of knock off junk at above Ebay auction pricing.

Well done, sir.

I watched it with sound and now I'm actually embarrassed for him. "HID bulbs" = cue that "awesome" err "music"?

You know what, I dont even feel sorry for this clown. We all warned him about this scam and he went and did it anyway. Some people have rocks for brains, nothing we can do about it. Have fun with all of those parts failing in about 3-4 months.

Welcome to DSMtuners, my name is......(hears ICP intro)

(Leaves)

//thread

I am eagerly awaiting how he tries to make up stories to deny what I posted.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back