The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SponsorAmerica

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My favorite part was at 2:47...."just me : )" Guy looks like a damn clown.

This dude is a troll.

You really think there's no coincidence between this absurdity, his last name being WALKER, his favorite quote being "I live one 1/4 mile at a time"?

This how to proceed, continue the laughs, insults etc... IF he was sincere he would have taken the unanimous opinion the first few times around.

Sorry if I spoiled it. I did get a good laugh.

IF this is what 8 years of professional wrench turning produces, I REALLY want to see some of them bad ass professional 8 YEAR GUITAR PLAYING CHOPS BRO!!!!

:rocks::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::rocks::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks:

ROFL

This dude is a troll.

You really think there's no coincidence between this absurdity, his last name being WALKER, his favorite quote being "I live one 1/4 mile at a time"?

This how to proceed, continue the laughs, insults etc... IF he was sincere he would have taken the unanimous opinion the first few times around.

Sorry if I spoiled it. I did get a good laugh.

IF this is what 8 years of professional wrench turning produces, I REALLY want to see some of them bad ass professional 8 YEAR GUITAR PLAYING CHOPS BRO!!!!

:rocks::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::rocks::hellyeah::rocks::rocks::hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks:

ROFL

Mechanic of 8 years, a.k.a., lube tech at Jiffy Lube.

I think we need to have a Hall of Shame section and move posts like this to it.

It's ok guys, he is an okie ;)..... Hey dude, not everyone has their expensive shit paid for by mommy and daddy.. You need to get that ####ing chip off yor shoulder and stop being a crybaby when you are clearly well, I don't want to offend anyone with trisomy 21, this is more to offend OP than them because even they would know better when told NO repeatedly.

To start your own website www.dsmhackers.###!

Il just leave this here

But I must admit, him and whiplash are probably BFFs.. F&F FTW..

Lookin for someone to race? Why not travel to the shoot out sometime? Or you do all your racing on the street where putting lives in danger and cutting around traffic means you got mad skills dawg.

HONDABOY in tuner forums!

Got boost? Got a clue?

Thanks for the sticker everyone! I'm a ####ing tool!!

I could do this all day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
This should be a sticky!

WTF is cyber bullying? I'm not giving him an Internet wedgie? Does anyone else remember what ASL stand for?

I'm sure in real life I would probably not be his friend, he would think he was so cool when I took a picture of his car everytime I seen him while laughing. Only to put it up here for us to laugh at.

I haven't lied to anyone yet when they ask my why I'm taking a picture of their 01 s series Saturn with dual roof scoops LOL

Sure they get upset. But by gollie it's so damn funny!!

Urgh dude bro! Awh bro dude. You sees I got dis baddass turbo got boost sticker? Ah bro! I put it on my windshield dude bro. So what if it takes up a large part of my window and I like a brodiot dude! Check out this TYTE free decal from decal kytz brony!! Don't be miztaken broseph, my tizzy-25 puts down a whopping 8 pnds of boost w/ no vacuum dude broron! And deeze monster redball razing AMP 17's are da bomb diggity!! Ghentin dOES HID's fo dat TYTE whip!

C'mon dude bro, it's almost tree o cleck. Lets go down to deh middle school and spewn and spool in dat P LOT BRO! Make dem gurls go?????

We don't hate people for building cars, we hate people who in the future, will give up, call dsms trash, try to resale it for way more than you put into it needing a whole new everything, and looking like a dumbass with no movie making skills. (Insert text here)

OP, where is that mad tight intake, yo?

Did your "sponosoer" not send it?

EDIT: Holy ####. I just picked up SC2 last week. That video you posted, Fotown, amazing.

Leave the troll OP alone, lets keep spreading the awesome word of MLP!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVBcm_BZRs]My Little Pony Meets Metal - YouTube[/ame]

I can understand why he has a handicapped license plate....

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mp0t3jSWzw]brandon hyde sponsorship video for sponsor america .com and carsponsors.com and decal kits .com - YouTube[/ame]

Christ, that guy can sweep some arpeggios.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back